Nikon P-Tactical series riflescopes are designed to fulfill the needs of any shooter looking for a short to medium range precision riflescope with a tactical reticle. P-Tactical riflescopes are available in 5 different magnifications: 1.5-4x, 2-7x, 3-9x, 4-12x, and fixed 3x. Additionally the P-Tactical models have a variety of reticles – with subtensions for .308 Winchester, .223 Remington, .300 Blackout, and rimfire calibers. The optical glass used in the P-Tactical series is fully multicoated to enhance brightness, clarity, and contrast of the sight picture. The P-Tactical models use a 3x zoom ratio to ensure that you have a good field of view for most shooting applications.
Features of the P-Tactical Riflescope Series
- Nitrogen Purged to keep your optics fog free
- Generous Eye Relief is perfect for MSRs and tactical rifles
- Waterproof and Shock proof for long and reliable service life
- 1” Aircraft Grade Aluminum Tube is rugged enough to handle heavy use
- Quick Focus Eyepiece allows for fast target acquisition and reticle focus
|Tube Diameter: 1"
|Objective Diameter: 40mm
||Reticle: Second focal plane
||Parallax: 100 Yards
|Field of View: 33.5–11.5 ft @ 100 yards
||Eye relief: 3.6″–3.6″
|Length: 395mm / 15.6?
||Weight: 757g / 26.7oz
||Exit Pupil: 4.4 – 13.3 mm
|Scope Turret Rotation: Counter Clockwise (CCW)
||Scope Finish: Matte Black