This product only ships within Canada
FIREARMS LICENCE REQUIRED
Diana 34 EMS Break Barrel Air Rifle, Synthetic
The Diana 34 EMS Breakbarrel Air Rifle with beech stock gives shooters a one-of-a-kind modular air rifle system with various swappable options resulting in different setups. This is all thanks to Diana's latest innovation, the Easy Modular System (EMS). With maximum velocities of up to 1050 FPS in .177 and 950 FPS in .22, this air rifle is great for small-game hunting and plinking.
The most prominent modularity on the 34 EMS is the ability to change barrels. A unique locking system provides a firm attachment to the block, which is important for accuracy. Diana achieved this without compromising the slim profile of the rifle, a feature which compares favorably to airguns costing far more.
Further adjustments can be made to the fiber-optic front sight and the micrometer adjustable rear sight, which can both be switched for other versions. Also, a milled 11mm dovetail optics rail is on the barrel for additional sighting options.
Shooters can also switch the spring-piston power plant for an available N-TEC gas piston, which offers benefits such as the possibility of leaving the air rifle cocked longer, less noise when cocking and shooting, and the absence of spring fatigue. The air rifle also features smoother and easier cocking due to an improved two-piece cocking lever with polymer guides.
- Spring-piston power plant, convertible to N-TEC gas piston
- Break barrel action
- Thumbhole synthetic stock
- 11mm dovetail optics mount
- Fiber optic front sight
- Micrometer adjustable rear sight
- Two-stage, T06 adjustable trigger
- Max. velocity with Alloy: 1050 FPS (.177), 950 FPS (.22)
- Max. velocity with Lead: 900 FPS (.177), 800 FPS (.22)
- Removable 1/2" UNF threaded barrel
- Changeable front and rear sights
- Adjustable barrel alignment
- Overall length: 46.3"
- Weight: 7.85 lbs.